Fred Beans is Everything Automotive. From day one, our mission has been to meet your every automotive need. From buying and renting to towing and servicing and everything in between, Fred Beans does it all. And we do it all with cutting-edge technology that keeps us ahead of the competition. When you visit us, you know your vehicle is getting the very best treatment, and so are you! After all, we are a family organization with family values. It all adds up to a dealership experience unlike any other. So next time you're in need of anything automotive, come to the family of dealerships that's everything automotive: Fred Beans. We're excited to meet you!
Fred Beans took a risk at a young age. Fueled by the desire to be a successful entrepreneur, he purchased Big Oak service station in the late 1950s with a $5,500 loan co-signed by his mother. His out-of-the-box marketing ideas and tireless work ethic brought Beans success, and a hunger for a bigger challenge. In 1972, he bought a 25-percent share of Bill Marsh Ford in Newtown, where his diligent efforts doubled business in the first year.
On February 28, 1975, Fred Beans signed the papers that gave him ownership of the J.J. Conroy Ford dealership on Easton Road in Plumstead Township, just north of Doylestown. Success came quickly and Beans began acquiring other dealerships, always keeping his company's values grounded in customer service, employee development, and community enrichment. His visionary business philosophy has made the Fred Beans nameplate what it is today: a family-oriented dealership group selling 23 different automotive makes, with the Fred Beans Nissan of Limerick, Saturn of Limerick, and Nissan of Doylestown locations being the most recent additions.
DealershipMuch of this success is owed to Beans hands-on approach, even 30 years after taking ownership of his first store. Following the sentiment of not leaving his troops out in the hot sun, Beans is an approachable leader who stands beside his employees on the sales and service floors. In fact, Beans was chosen to serve with just 17 other dealer principals nationwide on the Ford Motor Company Process Improvement Steering Panel.
Fred Beans is Everything Automotive
- Complimentary PA Safety Inspection
- Complimentary Vehicle Upgrade
- Earn money towards your next purchase
- Discounts at local merchants
- Fred Beans Collision Center - a Direct-Repair facility
- Fred Beans Towing, Recovery and 24-hour Roadside Assistance
- Fred Beans Detail & Accessory Center
- AutoRent- discount car and truck rentals
- Fred Beans Parts - original manufacturer, any make with the largest inventory in the Tri-Sate area
- NAPA of Doylestown
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art service facilities with certified technicians
- Clean, comfortable, convenient waiting areas with Kids Corner accommodations, Internet access, newspapers and magazines, TV, restrooms, beverages
- Free local shuttle service
- Convenient weekday and weekend hours at all our facilities
- Acres of cars and trucks on-site
- Shopping online 24/7 at fredbeans.com
- Luxury models
- Economical models
- First cars for teenagers
- Family vehicles for security and spaciousness
- Business and commuter models
- New, used, leases, rentals
- 23 manufacturers to choose from
- Customer Rewards Program
The Fred Beans Family of Dealerships is a proud resident and participant in the community of Doylestown and Central Bucks County - we are striving to make a difference.
The Fred Beans Family of Dealerships is exactly what its name suggests, a family-owned company built with pride. Beans three daughters all hold important positions within the company and customers and employees alike agree that the entire organization feels like one big happy family.
Beth Beans Gilbert is Vice President of the Fred Beans Family of Dealerships. Gilbert oversees operations for Saturn of Doylestown, Saturn of Limerick, Fred Beans Mitsubishi, and Fred Beans Volkswagen in Devon, runs the management company, and implements her father's vision for the corporation. Barbara Beans manages the Fred Beans Fleet Group, a division of the company responsible for selling vehicles to local businesses. Jennifer Beans Keiser manages Autorent of Doylestown. Also very active in the community, Jennifer represents the company at several Business Expos throughout the year. She and Barbara spearhead the company's annual Bring your Sons and Daughters to Work Day. Each year the two plan a day of events for the children of employees.